The information given on the website regarding the company, past experiences, projects etc. except the legal documents, is purely indicative and representational and does not constitute a promise by the company nor does it create any contractual obligation on part of the company.
The artistic work contained in this web site like 360 degree view, elevations, walkthrough, E- Brochures, other similar material, etc are for representation purpose only and do not form part of any agreement or legal binding on part of MAHIMA GROUP. Expressed views are not a part of the actual deliverables. These are artistic representations only. Soft furnishing/furniture, gadgets are not part of the offering. The product and technology displayed if any, or referred to is for representation purposes only and the company does not guarantee the use of all of them. Specifications are indicative and are subject to change as decided by the company or the competent authority. Marginal variation may be necessary during construction. The extent/number/variety of the equipment/appliances and their brand thereof is tentative and liable to change at the sole discretion of the company. Applicant/allottee or any person shall not have any right to raise objection in this regard. Further, the Company/ Architects reserve the right to add/delete any details/specifications/elevations mentioned, if so warranted by the circumstances subject to the applicable laws.
Locations and distances between the places are indicative only and for informational and reference purposes only and are subject to variations and does not from part of sales offering. No representation is made as to the accuracy thereof.
It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any opinion, advice, services or other information provided. All information contained on any page is distributed with the understanding that the authors, publishers, and distributors are not rendering legal or other professional advice or opinions on specific facts or matters, and accordingly assume no liability whatsoever in connection with its use. Consult your own legal or tax advisor with respect to your personal situation.
In no event shall MAHIMA GROUP and its related, affiliated and subsidiary companies be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information herein.
By using or accessing the Website you agree with the Disclaimer without any qualification or limitation. The Company reserves the right to terminate, revoke, modify, alter, add and delete any one or more of the terms and conditions of the website. The Company shall be under no obligation to notify the visitor of the amendment to the terms and conditions and the visitor shall be bound by such amended terms and conditions.
The visuals and information contained herein marked as “artistic impression” are artistic impressions being indicative in nature and are for general information purposes only. The visuals contained marked as “generic image” and other visuals /image /photographs are general images and do not have any correlation with the project, unless specifically claimed to be actual photographs.
The imagery used on the website may not represent actuals or may be indicative of style only. Photographs of interiors, surrounding views and location may not represent actuals or may have been digitally enhanced or altered. These photographs may not represent actuals or may be indicative only. Computer generated images, walkthroughs and render images are the artist's impression and are an indicative of the actual designs.
No information given on this Website creates a warranty or expand the scope of any warranty that cannot be disclaimed under the applicable laws. The information on this website is presented as general information and no representation or warranty is expressly or impliedly given as to its accuracy. Any interested party should verify all the information including designs, plans, specifications, facilities, features, payment schedules, terms of sales etc. independently with the Company prior to concluding any decision for buying in any of the project.
While enough care is taken by the Company to ensure that information in the website are up to date, accurate and correct, the readers/ users are requested to make an independent enquiry with the Company before relying upon the same. Nothing on the website should be misconstrued as advertising, marketing, booking, selling or an offer for sale or invitation to purchase a unit in any project by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the consequences of any action taken by the viewer relying on such material/ information on this website without independently verifying with the Company.
The Promoter reserves the right to develop any project in phases and as and when a phase is conceived the same is being registered with RERA and the remaining land parcels shall be considered as the part of future expansion.
Cricket ground, Football Ground, Tennis court and Basketball court depicted as part of Mahima’s Sansaar are part of the Township “Sahara City Homes” and facilities shall be common for all the occupants of Township, including allottees of all the phases of Mahima’s Sansaar.
Information may be changed or updated on/in website without prior notice. Company may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
Nothing on this website, constitutes advertising, marketing, booking, selling or an offer for sale, or invitation to purchase a unit in any project in any manner by the Company. The relationship between the Promoter/Developer and the actual customers will be governed strictly by the definitive documents to be executed from time to time and not on the terms of this website and or any other promotional document. Please refer to the template of Agreement for Sale (available on www.rera-rajasthan.in) or approach our sale’s representative available at 4th Floor, Crystal Palm, 22 Godam Circle, Sardar Patel Marg, Jaipur to know about Promoter’s/Developer’s legal offering and its contractual obligations in respect of purchase of flats/units in the Project(s).
Lockdown Special Offer, Shubh Nilay
For any booking made under the Lockdown Special Offer, we shall be offering the following benefits:
1. Prospective purchaser can apply for booking by blocking the unit of its choice on payment of Rs. 31,000/- only during lockdown, post removal of lockdown, the Client shall be invited to visit the project within 30 days of such invitation and on subsequent visit the intending allottee(s) shall be free to:
a. Opt for allotment of blocked unit: In that case the amount of Rs. 31,000/- shall be refunded/adjusted as Cashback.
b. Opts out of allotment: In that case the paid amount of Rs. 31,000/- shall be refunded within 15 days of such intimation.
2. Discount Offer: In the case of Allotment of Unit and successful payment of margin amount (at least 10% of the Total Sale Consideration) within 30 days, a discount of amount equivalent to 5% of the Basic Sale Consideration shall be passed onto the intending allottee by the Seller.
3. Smart Home: Any booking made under this scheme shall also be provided an additional benefit, wherein the unit shall have provisions to make it a Smart Home by undertaking home automation, at the time of handing over of the possession after execution of Sale Deed.
4. No Pre-EMI (or Interest amount in case of EMI) till offer of Possession: The Intending Allottee(s) can avail loan at its own cost for payment of remaining sale consideration, wherein the Seller agrees to provide an additional offer of bearing Pre-EMI (or Interest amount in case of EMI) of such bank loan availed by the client till offer of possession as per the following conditions:
a. The Intending Allottee(s) shall avail loan for a minimum term of 20 years for an amount equivalent or less than 90% of the Basic Sale Consideration of the Apartment, having applicable Home Loan Rate upto @ 8.50% p.a.
b. Pre-EMI amount for any such loan availed by the Intending Allottee(s) shall be reimbursed by the Company till the date of offer of possession.
5. Abiding by the terms of booking as mentioned in Allotment Letter and Agreement to Sell, including but not limited to timely payment is of utmost importance for continuance of benefits of this scheme. The Seller shall be free to revoke the above said benefits in case of breach of terms of booking.
Disclaimer for Ad details of Mahima Sansaar Challenge 08 Aug 2020
1 The Guaranteed amount of Rs. 25,000/- shall be payable only if any person who has
undertaken site visit of Mahima’s Sansaar and chooses to purchase a Flat in any other
RERA registered project in Jaipur. The claimant has to furnish a registered agreement
to sell for such booking in the same name within 30 days of the site visit. This offer is
valid for all site visits undertaken till validity of this scheme.
2 Cricket ground, football ground, tennis court and basketball court mentioned hereinabove are part of the Township “Sahara City Homes” and facilities shall be common for all the occupants of Township, including allottees of all the phases of Mahima’s Sansaar.
3 Pictures shown here is only photographic representation of conceptual design of the Project, Ground and facilities, to convey the intent and purpose of the developer.
4 The Allottee shall be eligible for the “No EMI till possession” scheme on deposition of margin amount and getting the loan disbursed from any Bank/Financial Institution as per terms of booking, payable upto @7.5% p.a. Home Loan Interest Rate. Timely payment of due amounts as per terms of booking is must to avail this benefit.
For Newspaper Advertisements dated 14th August, 2020
Terms and Conditions for Kiraye se Azadi: It involved two plans depending upon the possession status of the project intended for purchase.
A. Sharing Plan
a. This Plan is applicable for ready to move in projects.
b. This offer is for a limited period or till company revoke the same, wherein EMI amount shall be reimbursed by the Company for 36 months. The calculation for reimbursement of 50% share of EMI is being done for a minimum loan term of 20 years, wherein maximum 80% of Basic Sale Consideration of Apartment is being availed as loan, payable upto @7.5% p.a. Home Loan Interest Rate. Timely payment of Common Area Maintenance charges is must to avail this benefit.
B. Freedom Plan
a. This Plan is applicable for under construction projects.
b. This offer is for a limited period or till company revoke the same, wherein the Allottee shall be eligible for the “No EMI till possession” scheme on deposition of margin amount and getting the loan disbursed from any Bank/Financial Institution as per terms of booking, payable upto @7.5% p.a. Home Loan Interest Rate. Timely payment of due amounts as per terms of booking is must to avail this benefit.
GST/applicable taxes and Additional Payments (IFMD, Escrow etc.) shall also be payable alongwith Basic Sale Consideration of the Flat. Stamp Duty and Registration Charges (as applicable) are payable extra at the time of registration of Agreement for Sale and Sale Deed.
Pictures shown here is only photographic representation of the project, to convey the intent and purpose of the developer.
Cricket ground, football ground, tennis court and basketball court mentioned hereinabove are part of the Township “Sahara City Homes” and facilities shall be common for all the occupants of Township, including allottees of all the phases of Mahima’s Sansaar
Assured Rental of Rs. 14000/- per month” Scheme for Mahima’s Shubh Nilay Phase-I
1. This offer is for a limited period or till company revoke the same.
2. The Allottee shall be eligible for Rs. 14,000/- per month (inclusive of Common Area Maintenance Charges), from the month of receipt of current due amount (presently 95% of Basic Sale Consideration) shall be made till the completion of 03 years.
3. Timely payment of due amounts as per terms of booking is the most important condition to ensure benefit under this scheme. Promoter shall be entitled to revoke the benefits of this scheme and levy delay payment interest in case the payment of sale consideration is delayed as per the terms of booking. Promoter shall not make the payment of the above agreed assured rental for the months, if the due payments are delayed by the Allottee.
4. In the period of 03 years of this scheme, the Promoter shall be entitled to lease/rent out the flat/unit to any prospective client on behalf of purchaser, wherein the purchaser shall not be entitled to refuse tenancy to any prospective client and if the purchaser denies or fails to execute lease deed, the purchaser shall not be eligible for the benefits of this scheme.
5. If the lease/rent amount received from the prospective client/tenant will be less then Rs. 14000/-, then Promoter shall pay the remaining amount to the purchaser.
6. In the period of this scheme, if purchaser or its nominee occupy/take possession of premises, then the benefit of this scheme shall not be available for the Purchaser.
7. GST/applicable taxes and Additional Payments (IFMD, PCHIDC etc.) shall also be payable alongwith Basic Sale Consideration of the Flat.
8. Stamp Duty and Registration Charges (as applicable) are payable extra at the time of registration of Agreement for Sale and Sale Deed.
9. The benefit of assured rental scheme is available only till the period of 03 years from the receipt of current due amount and in case of cancellation of the Booking, Promoter shall be entitled to deduct the Lease Rentals paid under this scheme to the Purchaser alongwith cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy.
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by:
All of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this website (the “Trademark(s)”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of MAHIMA GROUP. Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, you may not reproduce, display or otherwise use any Trademark without first obtaining a written permission from MAHIMA GROUP. You agree not to affect / interrupt or attempt to affect / interrupt the operation of this website in any way.Unsolicited Ideas
MAHIMA GROUP welcomes your comments and feedback regarding this website. All information and materials, including comments, ideas, questions, designs, and the like, submitted to MAHIMA GROUP through this website will be considered NON-CONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY. For this reason, we ask you not to send us any information or materials that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information.Limitations of Liability
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL MAHIMA GROUP, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVELIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE OR PROFITS.Disclaimer
By using or accessing the Website, the User agrees, acknowledges and accepts all the terms and conditions of the disclaimer without any qualification or limitation.Privacy
In no event Company will be liable to any party for any Direct, Indirect, Special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or any other hyper linked website, including without limitation, any lost profits, Business Interruption, Loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing are subject to the prevailing laws of India and the courts in Jaipur, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and MAHIMA GROUP with respect to your access to and/or use of this website.