Mahima Group owes the pride to have schools at all its construction sites with professionally qualified teachers supported by eminent staff and education material. All the labour kids at construction sites follow a strict regime to attend school on a daily basis which not only supports their upbringing but also plays a major in their safety
1. Formal and non-formal education, adult education
2. Scholarships for girls, merit scholarships and technical education for boys
3. Distance education
4. Girl child education
5. Digital literacy/computer education
1. Pulse polio programme
2. Mobile clinics — doctors’ visits
3. General and multispecialty medical camps
4. Reproductive and child health care, supplementary nutrition / mid-day meal projects at all construction sites
5. Maintain Hygienes
6. Say no to Plastic
7. Do not misuse or overuse the resources (like: electricity & water supply)
8. Safe drinking water, sanitation
9. HIV / AIDS, cancer, TB awareness and prevention camps
10. Blood donation camp at regular intervals.
1. Widow re-marriage / dowry-less mass marriages
2. Social security (insurance)
3. The Green Way – Mahima Group Initiative towards sustainable and eco-friendly
4. Culture and sports
5. Women empowerment
1. Self-help groups (microfinance for women and farmers)
2. Watershed management
3. Skill development / vocational training through Mahima Group for the integrated training program.
This campaign is a Chain of building Volunteers we call them “Friends Of Jaipur” where every single person who Volunteers has to grow the chain of awareness by connecting to the next group of people. The Friends of Jaipur now outperform the activities we preach and build their chain. Mahima Foundation aims to associate with people who can promote and encourage others to Join Us in our Cleanliness Initiative. The Chain is headed by Mr. Dhirendra Madan- Managing Director of Mahima Foundation. The top 10 best Volunteers would be appreciated & obliged for this great social cause. Let The Go Green chain begin then. Contact Us today.
Some of the contribution to the society by Mahima Foundation
Mahima Foundation organized a School Uniform Distribution activity for the labourer’s kids at the construction site. These schools are running at Mahima’s Florenza, Mahima’s Shubh Nilay, and Mahima’s Sansar. Mrs. Kusum Madan (Director Mahima Group & Vice President Mahima Foundation) distributed the uniforms to the kids.
Mahima Group in its constructions has built the City Green & Clean. Every year Mahima Foundation initiates and loves to encourage people to Plant Trees. Thus Our Green & Clean initiative was spread across Schools this year 2016.
We focus on girls' education and aim for providing them with the best education so that they can become self-independent and fulfill their dreams and desires. Further, we believe educated females can also provide adequate financial support to their families.