In the early Nineties, Mr. Dhirendra Madan took it upon himself to spearhead a total transformation in the Housing and Urban Development scenario in the city. Visualizing that only the collaborative efforts of both the public and private sectors could achieve the goal of creating cities of the future with adequate housing and urban infrastructure to meet the needs of future generations, he worked towards bringing an end to the era of State monopoly and opening the doors for professional private developers to play a significant role in building onsite infrastructure for homes, offices and entertainment and retail complexes.
His visionary efforts were crowned with success, through the innovative CRYSTAL MALL the first commercial mall of the Jaipur City. Mr Dhirendra Madan, known as one of the Top Builders in Jaipur, is also widely credited with conceptualizing a unique and innovative model for the acquisition of land from the farmers by involving the farming community as ‘Partners in Progress’ in Housing and Urban Development.
Mr. Madan has always been a firm believer in corporate intervention in the social sector encompassing CSR and philanthropic activities like improvements in the living standards of construction workers and providing primary education and healthcare facilities in and around Mahima Group’s projects to all the labours.
Positions Held Currently
- Chairman & Managing Director of Mahima Real Estate Pvt. Ltd.
- Director of 13 various companies of Mahima Group in various sectors.
- President of Mahima Foundation.
- President at FORUM (Federation Of Rajasthan Urban Development Missions)
- Member of RBPA (Rajasthan Builders & promoters Association)
- Active member of TODAR (Township & Owner Development Association of Rajasthan).
- Founder Member of RAJREDCO.
- Member & ardent follower of CREDAI regulatory body
- Member of IGBC (Indian Green Building Council)