Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of legally binding agreement between you and Mahima Group.
a. I/We hereby submit my/our expression of interest (“EoI”) to purchase the unit of Mahima Group, as mentioned in remarks.
b. I/We understand that this EoI stands valid only on availability of the said unit and further submission of complete KYC documents.
c. I/We understand with respect to the amount paid towards EoI:
i. That in case of getting the unit allotted as per my/our preference, the amount paid towards EoI shall be adjusted as part of the payable amount and I/We shall make the remaining payment as per the terms of booking.
ii. That in case the chosen unit is not available for allotment, the amount paid shall be refunded without any interest or any residual right post 60 days from the date of demand of refund.
d. In case of availability of Unit, an Application Form shall be duly executed for the purpose of allotment of Unit in the Project. In furtherance of which, I/we agrees to execute the Promoter’s Standard Allotment Letter, Agreement for Sale, Sale Deed or any other agreement and/or document, as and when called upon to do so by the Promoter. A copy of Promoter’s Standard Agreements in respect of the Project is available on www.rera.rajasthan.in.
e. I/We agree to all the terms and conditions. I/We have understood the Terms and Conditions and have been legally advised in relation to the same.
f. I/We accept the Terms and Conditions therein without any condition and agree to abide by the terms contained therein and I have paid this amount on this basis only.
g. I/We undertake(s) to abide by all the laws, rules and regulations including RERA in respect of the transaction and/ or any other law as may be applicable to the said Unit.
Payment Terms and Condition
1. You may make your payments to Mahima Group by using a Debit/Credit Card/Wallets or through using your Online Banking Account, as made available on the payment gateway.
2. The debit/credit card/wallet/bank details provided by you for use of the Payment will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card/wallet/bank account, which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid debit/credit card/wallet/bank account details.
3. The information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Mahima Group. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
4. Before using the Payment Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card/Net-banking/Wallet used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
5. When you initiate a payment transaction and/or issue an online payment Instruction and provide Your Card / Bank details:
(i) You warrant that you are fully and lawfully entitled to use such Credit / Debit Card, Bank Account/Wallet for such transactions,
(ii) You are responsible to ensure that the Card, Bank Account, Wallet details provided by you are accurate,
(iii) You are authorizing the debit to the nominated Card, Bank account, Wallet for the settlement of payment of services selected by you along with the Applicable charges and taxes.
6. You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your nominated Card, Bank Account, Wallet at the time of making the payment selected by you inclusive of the applicable taxes.
7. All of our prices are in Indian Rupees (INR). The applicable tax is charged separately as per prevailing rates.
8. In case the payment is made by NRI/Foreign National Buyer, the adherence to the provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and any other law related thereto as may be prevailing at the time shall be the responsibility of the payee.
9. The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking/wallet transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Mahima Group or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
10. The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the Mahima Group gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. Mahima Group does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
11. Mahima Group and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Mahima Group and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
12. The Applicant agrees that Mahima Group or any of its employees will not be held liable by the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond Mahima Group’s reasonable control.
13. No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the Mahima Group in respect of the operation of the service. Mahima Group does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
14. Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by Mahima Group under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act and rules framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Jaipur only.
15. Mahima Group reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website. We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. Mahima Group reserves the right to withdraw this service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments without any prior notice.
16. In case of cancellation and/or excess payment, refund (if any) shall be made as per the prevailing cancellation policy of Mahima Group and such payment shall be made after deduction of cancellation charges vide cheque.
I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and agree to all the Terms & Conditions mentioned herewith.