1. Hawa Mahal : is a palace in Jaipur, India, so named because it was essentially a high screen wall built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivals while unseen from the outside.
2. Amer Fort : Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in the Jaipur area.
Known for its artistic Hindu style elements. With its large ramparts and series of gates and cobbled paths to the Royalty of the times.
3. Albert Hall Museum : is a museum in Jaipur. It is the oldest museum of the state and functions as the State museum of Rajasthan. The building is situated in Ram Niwas Garden outside the city wall opposite New gate and is a fine example of Indo-Saracenic architecture.
4. Nahargarh Fort : The fort was originally named Sudarshangarh, but it became known as Nahargarh, which means ‘abode of tigers’. The popular belief is that Nahar here stands for Nahar Singh Bhomia, whose spirit haunted the place and obstructed construction of the fort.
5. Birla Mandir : the Temple At the foot of Moti Dungri fort is the Birla Temple. This temple forms one of the major attractions of Jaipur. Birla Temple of Jaipur looks stunning, when it is brightly lit in the night. The enormous temple was built during the year 1988.
The Jaipur is a great city to settle with a lot of tourist spots making the city’s Realty Sector achieve great height.The Capital of Rajasthan offers best Properties to buy from affordable to luxurious flats one can find every possible homes in the best prices. Luxurious Flats in Jaipur
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by:
All of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this website (the “Trademark(s)”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of MAHIMA GROUP. Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, you may not reproduce, display or otherwise use any Trademark without first obtaining a written permission from MAHIMA GROUP. You agree not to affect / interrupt or attempt to affect / interrupt the operation of this website in any way.Unsolicited Ideas
MAHIMA GROUP welcomes your comments and feedback regarding this website. All information and materials, including comments, ideas, questions, designs, and the like, submitted to MAHIMA GROUP through this website will be considered NON-CONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY. For this reason, we ask you not to send us any information or materials that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information.Limitations of Liability
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL MAHIMA GROUP, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVELIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE OR PROFITS.Disclaimer
By using or accessing the Website, the User agrees, acknowledges and accepts all the terms and conditions of the disclaimer without any qualification or limitation.Privacy
In no event Company will be liable to any party for any Direct, Indirect, Special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or any other hyper linked website, including without limitation, any lost profits, Business Interruption, Loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing are subject to the prevailing laws of India and the courts in Jaipur, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and MAHIMA GROUP with respect to your access to and/or use of this website.